Areas of activityCorporate
- Businesses evaluation
- Corporate and tax criminal law
- Financial expertise
- Bankruptcy and insolvency procedures
- Custody and management of businesses
- Debt restructuring agreements
- Expert witnesses
- Judicial and non judicial liquidations
- Out-of-court agreements with creditors
- National and international arbitrations
- Prelitigation negotiation and arrangements
Monica provides assistance to entrepreneurs in the fields of corporate crisis and restructuring. Monica has also acquired a long-standing experience in insolvency procedures as Milan Court appointed attestor, insolvency administrator, commissioner and expert witness.
Given her prticular analytical capabilities, Monica has become passionate about the role of technical expert in civil and criminal proceedings, in matters ranging from the business economy to finance. With regard to finance, she has gained extensive experience in the analysis of structured financial instruments, which have been, for some years now, contentious issue with banking and financial operators.