Areas of activityCorporate
- Accounting and audit
- Accounting principles
- Businesses evaluation
- Corporate and tax criminal law
- Corporate governance
- Drafting and negotiation of contractual documentation
- National and internation taxation
- Bankruptcy and insolvency procedures
- Custody and management of businesses
- Debt restructuring agreements
- Expert witnesses
- Judicial and non judicial liquidations
- Out-of-court agreements with creditors
Gianluigi operates mainly in the fields of corporate crisis and insolvency proceedings. His consolidated experience has led him to assist companies of considerable size in the restructuring of financial indebtedness, either through out of Court settlements or by judicial insolvency proceedings. Moreover, Gianluigi practices as a financial advisor, attestor, insolvency administrator, Court appointed commissioner and administrator in procedures of major national interest.
In addition, Gianluigi lectures at conferences on corporate crisis and judicial administration.
Gianluigi works as independent technical expert witness appointed by the Court and as technical consultant to a party in civil and criminal proceedings, as well as deputy and Court appointed guardian in procedures on real estate assets. He also holds corporate posts as member of boards of statutory auditors and boards of directors in various limited liability companies.